Good News? "Republicans" should do well in 2022.
What a moron. https://t.co/LbzlCwJFDP— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 23, 2020
Yep. He counts as a Republican, too.
this blog develops the idea that a theory of man in history can be worked out around the theme that man's self expression in culture and society is motivated by the desire to find meaning in man's existence. i proceed by summarizing seminal works that provide insights into the dynamics of this process, with the view that the culmination of this exploration was reached with god's self revelation in jesus. i'll hopefully also explore the developments that followed this event.
Good News? "Republicans" should do well in 2022.
What a moron. https://t.co/LbzlCwJFDP— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 23, 2020
Yep. He counts as a Republican, too.
Let me hazard a bet that if Trump does not manage to defeat the Democrat Medusa, the Republican party will be done. They will never convince the base of Trump voters that a Republican can ever be trusted again. On second thought, even when Trump wins the GOP is through. It has shown itself to be a pathetic, double dealing bunch of losers. First America Party.ReplyDelete
I suspect the same is true of the Dem party. They are done, too, win or lose.Delete
Agreed. Clearly the Dems are lost to the radical left and in an untenable position. But I agree the GOP is also in a similar position for different reasons, such as you've expressed. I mean this with humility, but as a life-long midwest deplorable, I don't think the GOP understands that the game has changed forever via Trump. We aren't going anywhere, and we certainly won't be threatened or coerced into accepting a 'fundamental transformation' of the Republic via shredding of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.Delete
I don't believe the radical Left, Dems, GOP understand there are millions of us who have sworn to protect the Constitution who have organized and will absolutely actuate in defense of it.
To them, its all cheap rhetoric.
I am here to tell you, its not.
I can't shake the feeling that there is something more to "release the Kraken" and the events since Sunday than meets the eye. Sidney Powell has tweeted that "[President Trump] doesn't need to [hold a press conference] because he has released the Kraken and he can sit back with popcorn and watch the show." I'm sorry but either Sidney Powell is unhinged as the squishies are claiming, or President Trump has still got a counterpunch to throw. Why would she make these claims, which clearly insinuate that the release of the Kraken is being done at the behest of POTUS, while also taking pains to show that she is NOT on the President's legal team or in any way legally representing the President? I think there is yet something very righteous in store for the Washington Establishment.Delete
File this under the heading : Kraken Porn But if we are to assume there is anything at all creditable to what SP is announcing and what Trump is claiming about millions of votes switching, here's my supposition of what the Kraken is and what we are going to see.Delete
1. I'm going to "Release the Kraken" means SP and her team have eyewitness evidence / insider flip / to the digital maninpulation of the vote tallies ACROSS the country. This witness / testimony has been secured against all efforts of the deep state to get to it before a court filing.
2. This witness / testimony is most assuredly coming from "whistleblowers" in the IC who are fed up or from DOD or somewhere hostile to the coup.
3. Most likely since she has come out and made her statements, Sidney has received other commitments of insiders / fraud participants to come forward.
4. Having secured this airtight evidence, SP and Trump were faced with a problem , the eternal problem in the age of Totalitarian Left -- how to get it out to the public. Can't let it be buried in legalese some corrupt court or courts somewhere and news doesn't cover except to say "case thrown out". Can't let them suffocate the case in the crib.
5. Release the Kraken. Take the killer evidence of digital manipulation across the country and file a complaint in 30 different states AT THE SAME TIME. Hard to pull off, hard to manage , hard, hard , hard I know but much harder to squelch/ deny / ignore.
6. Simultaneously SP holds a news conference where at a minimum she gives statistics on how many citizens have donated to her fund, how much money has been raised and what those resources and support are going to allow them to do generally speaking.
7. SIMULTANEOUSLY AG BARR announces not criminal investigations, but a NATION SECURITY investigation into foreign meddling in the election. Big to-do. Typical Barr DOJ, minimal details but evinces a very serious National Security Threat. Totally separate from SP teams actions.
8. In this way, they have a chance of shaping the battlefield, the conversation that is in the air when the judges in these jurisdictions are considering whether they can hide the ball or not.
9. the Dem / Left is forced to ask SCOTUS to intercede to manage the 30 suit chaos. Consolidate the cases, expedite consider as one. It becomes impossible to ignore and it is a battle to persuade convince the public that the vote was digitially manipulated. Either way it is decided the reaction will be rioutous, but at least we have a chance to confront this as a nation to the extent we can confront this as a nation.
10. Even if 30 simultaneous filings is not in the cards, I think Georgia is a feint (the corruption is real but the focus of Team SP is the feint) to throw off the enemy and the main action will be in Michigan or Pennsylvania or Wisconsin.
Cass, on "the Dem party. They are done, too, win or lose".Delete
Far from it.
If their mitts get total control of the DS tools of mass surveillance, and get to install SJWs in all positions of power, all independent thought will be *systematically* purged, much like Himmler & Beria managed to do in the 30s.
Mark, "Kraken Porn" moniker is brilliant and i will steal it shamelessly from now on, thanks!
I suspect the general drift ie overall strategem is correct. I, too, have to believe there is something very big in the works, something that cannot be rushed. It is a kill shot and we only get one, so SP et al have to make it count. I pray you're right about Barr. He is not the sort who will rush an announcement. We have at least until December 14 and i wouldn't be surprised if most if not all of the legal wrangling going on now is a spoiling attack to give SP and Barr time to assemble a devastating salvo worthy of Kraken status. (What, indeed, is the significance of Special Forces reporting directly to Miller? Is that coincidence? Not if the Dems make a final play for military coup).
I wonder why it always comes down to the belief that someone's always entitled to tell another what they should or should not be doing.ReplyDelete
This whole mask and covid thing has only proven how stupid and gullible humanity actually is.
If you're scared and think the world's ending... Stay home, love by your isolation principles and leave the rest of us alone.
History of the world since time began.Delete
It's true, the constitution fails to articulate a right to not wear a mask.ReplyDelete
This hermeneutic would seem to run afoul of progressive ideology.
I may actually vote against him next time.
Yeah, here’s another one ... Michigan ...ReplyDelete
“Merry f@&$ng Christmas Melania.”
Note, not Trump, but his wife.
Yeah, Trump fought against Democrats and Republicans.
Saw that. Shocking derangement. Twisted.Delete
Yep, but in line with using the government to interfere in a US presidential campaign and then seditiously thwarting a US president.Delete
This is why I am incredulous that Trump did not have a team of big time lawyers cued up and in place to stop this.
I am of the mind that Trump truly thought he would not have been as opposed as he was when he declared his candidacy, which boggles my mind why things weren’t in place to at least counter this due to what he has gone through. Almost makes you think he all along thought he was a one term president.
Now, it appears, with the transition actually starting, Trump must fight for the heart of the GOP. Too many Republicans, state and national, are against him to make this a viable political party that can counter the UniParty. Yes, that is what it is, an undeclared party of Democrats and Republicans.
Republicans are 1/3 conservative, 1/3 RINOs, and 1/3 go-along-to-get-along squishes.Delete
So 2/3 if the party doesn't understand that leftists only see compromise as future capitulation.
Watching Tucker Carlson tonight I'm increasingly concerned that he doesn't get what happened in this election and what the awful consequences are, regardless of what happens to Trump's (and Powell's) claims.ReplyDelete
I'm increasingly concerned that he views his role as taking pot shots from on high (his own lofty perch) without digging down into the serious danger we find ourselves in. Yes, I'm referring to the Sidney Powell kerfluffle, but its worse than that. On many levels he looks to me part of the Elite, he just happens to be a nit picking gadfly of the Right part of the Elite.
I say this with great respect for the courageous positions he has taken in the past.
It's hard to imagine he doesn't get it. I'm sure he's under immense pressure from FOX now that they're playing catch-up with the fake news media.Delete
But he simply can't get what he needs before the litigants are prepared to deliver it.
Hopefully we'll see better from him when the proof is available. But he may not be able to speak freely until he's free of his obligations to FOX.
Thye Sidney Powell is a whole lotta nothing. Now she is free to pursuit her own investigations. The dems in Georgia should be very. very afraid.Delete
Best thing that could happen to Tucker is to be fired. Gets his contract paid in full and he is free to do what he wants. Would likely wind up making more money in the end at NewsMax or OANN. With FNC ratings going in the toilet, they won't be able to renew their top talent at the same salaries.Delete
Tucker had on Dr Epstein who studies Google's biased search results. He had 733 field agents watching Google, FB etc He estimates Google shifted at a minimum 6 million votes.Delete
I remember seeing the same Dr Epstein after 2016, and he explained exactly the same thing, except I remember he said they shifted around 10-12 million votes that time.
And nothing was done in the intervening 4 years.
What is wrong with Republicans?
well compared to the rest of the politicians around Baltimore, he is a conservative.ReplyDelete
Granting Transition Resources, Top GSA Official Notes That She, Her Family, Staff, and Even Pets Faced Thousands of ThreatsReplyDelete
They're telling us how serious they are, and we would be smart to listen.Delete
Bunch of Swags:ReplyDelete
1. Trump thought if he won in a landslide it would be beyond the amount of cheating possible.
2. Trump did not know about the Dominion Software Vote Moving
3. There was resistance within the GOP about being prepared to fight voter fraud, due to election consent order that had expired.
4. Trump's legal term did not expect this level of fraud, and were not ready for it.
5. The GOP party at the state level, where I assume poll watchers come from, was understaffed in swing states. And had traditionally accepted / ignored voter fraud, losing gracefully.
6. Anti Trump Republicans sabotaged any efforts towards setting up a voter fraud team.
7. Traditionally, Voter Fraud Prevention has not worked legally, since courts believe until harm has been done, they don't have a role.
8. The GOP ignored the secretary of state positions in swing states, and allowed those to be captured by non Trump Supporters.
9. Trump is cleverly laying a trap for the Democrats that will destroy them by uncovering the truth of all the election fraud.
TexasDudeNovember 23, 2020 at 8:01 PM
>This is why I am incredulous that Trump did not have a
>team of big time lawyers cued up and in place to stop
Wouldn't Ratcliff's team have been well aware of historical voter/election fraud? Esp of the CIA-sponsored sort?
I know that doesn't entirely answer the question.
Laura Ingraham has checked out.ReplyDelete
What does that mean? Quit Fox, quit Trump?Delete
Ingraham said last night its time to concede.Delete
I figured that's what it meant. Good thing for her she was a law clerk and not a practicing lawyer. Or, good thing for the clients she never had.Delete
@Dave -- Correct.Delete
@Mark -- LOL. Exactly. I do believe we are witnessing another unfolding of Trump's genius. In Ingraham's case (and this applies to many others) we are seeing whether she is in this fight all the way or whether she has a different agenda (such as her own place within the Elite...and her own paycheck).
Teevee outlets and lying quislings,(ghost of chavez barnes) are outing themselves by the day.Delete
All of the newsreaders have the same agenda. To keep their jobs and maybe become celebrities. I am kind of stunned to see so many hanging on and repeating their every word. They get their information from the same sources we do - maybe not as many sources and they don’t always get it right. Do we really need them to tell us what to think?Delete
Did he bring up driving? Ban all vehicles on the road because of the thousands of road deaths every year. Did he bring up mask wearing in 1918? FAILURE. Meanwhile he has detatched himself from the evidence that mask wearing, mandated or otherwise, does not save lives in the general population.ReplyDelete
Oh, and howabout his interpreter on the leftside of the camera? Signing with hands and other gestures, including facial expressions, becomes that much more difficult behind a mask. And, apparently, that is understood as he stands there in mask, with official looking mask-wearers behind him, and his interpreter does her thing upstage.
The link you published to Monster Hunter Nation's excellent auditor/fraud expert explanation no longer works. His homepage is still accessible, but all of his links are down. I had just told my husband to capture it in our hard drive and 'poof' it was gone.ReplyDelete
Btw this comment in the simple question thread is gold.
And now they’re dealing with a puppet politician, literally on life support, propped by an already top-heavy and infighting-ridden party and a crumbling mass media, and with nothing more than inner city thugs as their enforcers. And you call it a win. That ain’t a win, sonny… That’s a target rich environment.-Indiana404
Yeah, correia45s Home Page shows his last election-related post to have been on 12 Nov., with links to Comments on prior posts.Delete
I swore off Fox News & Fox Business over a week ago. Print media is the best source of news. If I need a TV news fix I go to Newsmax. For those of you that think TV is powerful, check out the viewership totals for fox, cnn & msnbc. Small & irrelevant. The total for cnn would be much smaller if they didn't include the airport viewers. I have been recruiting people to check out print media for years. Based on recent events, I will increase my efforts.ReplyDelete
PS - is there a limit as to how many special counsels can be appointed prior to bidementeds swearing in?
Most print media is extremely biased. WSJ editorial page is a bit better. The problem is journalists became non blue collar, and part of the indoctrinated college educated ruling class, both print and others. They are on a mission to break the next Watergate Story! I get angry when I glance thru my local paper, LA Times when I’m at my parents, seeing all the biases / propaganda in the often badly written articles.
For print, city journal and Claremont Review are good. Epoch Times seems better than I expected, actually doing real journalism, but extremely anti China.
KarloffNovember 24, 2020 at 8:27 AM
Print media is the best source of news.
The print media now is the worst source of news, IMO. We still get the Los Angeles Times because my husband, who is not well, would miss its Sports section. The rest if the Times is now unreadable. The Epoch Times online is great. It is against Communist China. That is fine with me.Delete
We have to be very careful readers. I check out the writers of op eds and articles that include opinions.
Hogan was a weak sister when the erstwhile black female mayor of Baltimore effectively invited the mobs to burn it down. Let’s see. That city was destroyed because of Freddy Gray.ReplyDelete