Reality is delivering hammer blows to the Covid Regime narrative. Yesterday we briefly noted Alex Berenson updating on the situation in Israel. Berenson's conclusion on the data from Israel?
Covid has now reached its Tet moment. Anyone looking hard at the data can see the stark limits of the vaccines. Unfortunately, that group includes very few journalists. Almost no one yesterday pointed out what Bennett was really saying.
And of course our governments appear committed to this course and cannot admit the truth.
What’s going to make them? And how long will it take?
Today, in his understated way, Dr. Robert Malone is on fire. To appreciate what Berenson, yesterday, and Malone, today, are getting at, first check out this retweet:
Do you grok this? https://t.co/cKbcHl9OEV— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) August 17, 2021
You should be able to enlarge that chart. But you don't really need to. What's obvious at a glance is that the explosion in variants began immediately after governments started injecting people with that experimental gene therapy. Green on the chart is Dread Delta.
Now here's Malone in a 6 part thread, totally off the rez:
I guess I need to say this again.
1) Delta has an Ro of about 8, about 3x that of the Alpha (ref- CDC). With these leaky vaccines, if we were to have 100% vaccine uptake and perfect mask use we cannot stop the spread of Delta (ref- CDC).
2) the current vaccines provide about 50-60% efficacy in protection from infection. They are not fully protective.
3) if you are vaccinated and become infected ("breakthrough"), the virus will replicate at the same or higher levels than if you were unvaccinated and then become infected.
4) if you are vaccinated and then become infected, your risk of transmitting virus to someone else is quite high - remember, the Ro measures how likely you are to transmit the virus.
5) if you are vaccinated and then become infected, your risk of developing severe disease or dying is better than if you were not vaccinated and then become infected with Delta.
6) Therefore, if you are vaccinated and then become infected, you MAY have a higher risk of becoming a "superspreader" because you are less likely to show disease. This has not been measured, but it should be.
If you need any more data to give you pause for thought, consider Karl Denninger today: Here's Your (Dead) Canary. The news source KD is citing is a CBS News affiliate--totally mainstream, but they don't seem to have got the memo, so they just blab this story out. Here's the short version.
A solo practitioner in Osceola County, FL, told CBS that she has encountered some disquieting developments--to say the least:
She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.
“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.
Remember how rare "breakthrough" cases are supposed to be? Here's one doctor encountering seven of 'em in only about two weeks. Wait a minute. She may have encountered quite a few more, but these seven were fatal. Each one of the seven "crashed in 72 hours and died," according to the doctor, who spoke for attribution to CBS News. That shouldn't be happening. The normal course of Covid lasts much longer than 72 hours from "doing well" to "crash and die."
This sort of ridiculous acceleration of disease progression is a screaming safety signal. It strongly implies, but does not prove, that the vaccine turned on the recipient and when later exposed made the progression of disease worse.
This was repeatedly demonstrated in animal testing with the original SARS virus when vaccine development was attempted.
This is exactly why Dr. Ryan Cole has been screaming for autopsies. KD doesn't miss that point. This is the type of development that is also why Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi said, months ago: If you got injected and everything seemed to go well--great. Just don't do it again. Why tempt fate? Which also seems to be Malone's point.
UPDATE: Re the story out of FL about the "extremely rare" seven dead vaxxers, Alex Berenson comments:
That’s a lot of things, all very troubling. It’s not “extremely rare,” though.
In fact, we know those "extremely rare" numbers were cooked to begin with.
Berenson also notes that "all cause" mortality--"the one number that can't be falsified"--is surging in the heavily vaxxed UK. That's compared to the last several years, and includes Covid deaths. Somethin's happenin' here.