Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Breaking: Melinda Reconsiders!



MEDINA, WA—In a shocking turn of events, Melinda Gates has changed her mind about divorcing Bill Gates only minutes after receiving the COVID vaccine.

"I have changed my mind and do not want a divorce from this amazing and handsome man," said Melinda with a glazed look in her eye. "Bill is perfect in every way. I cannot live without him. Also, Windows is the best operating system and Internet Explorer is the best way to surf the world wide web."



4 comments:

  1. Hope she gets half - at the very least. I also liked BB's announcement of the name of the Whitehouse cat being Chairman Meow. too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere (I don't remember where) that Melinda Gates has been trying to convince social-media platforms (e.g. Facebook) to censor objections to vaccines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the ruling class. I hope whatever crap show struck domestically for them was awful. They both deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there's your whole reason why the world is going through this "crap show"... Bill isn't feeling the love and is taking it out on the world... "unhappy wife, unhappy life"

    Frank

    ReplyDelete