Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

I Am Risen And Am Still With You, Allelujah!

INTROIT, Easter Sunday, "Resurréxi, et adhuc tecum sum, allelúja"



Introitus
Ps 138:18; 138:5-6. 
Resurréxi, et adhuc tecum sum, allelúia: posuísti super me manum tuam, allelúia: mirábilis facta est sciéntia tua, allelúia, allelúia.
Ps 138:1-2.
Dómine, probásti me et cognovísti me: tu cognovísti sessiónem meam et resurrectiónem meam. 
V. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
R. Sicut erat in princípio, et nunc, et semper, et in sǽcula sæculórum. Amen. 
Resurréxi, et adhuc tecum sum, allelúia: posuísti super me manum tuam, allelúia: mirábilis facta est sciéntia tua, allelúia, allelúia.
Introit
Ps. 1:38; 1:18; 1:5-6 
I arose, and am still with Thee, alleluia; Thou hast laid Thy hand upon me, alleluia; Thy knowledge is become wonderful, alleluia, alleluia.
Ps. 138. 1, 2 Lord, Thou hast searched Me and known Me; Thou knowest my sitting down and My rising up.
V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. 
I arose, and am still with Thee, alleluia; Thou hast laid Thy hand upon me, alleluia; Thy knowledge is become wonderful, alleluia, alleluia.
Easter Mass:





The text of the mass for Easter can be found here (4/12/2020).



2 comments:

  1. Christus resurrexit! Resurrexit vere!
    Χριστὸς ἀνέστη! Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη!
    Христос воскрес! Воистину воскрес!
    ¡Cristo resucitó! ¡En verdad resucitó!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sermon of hope in difficult times. But then, the Good News was a message of hope in times that are always difficult!

      Delete