Links to two articles on the push (!) to inject the entire human race with medications--every year, forever and ever.
Pfizer CEO: ‘Every year you will have to get your annual shot for COVID’
31 reasons why I won’t take a COVID vaccine
I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.
Here are a handful of items gleaned from the 31 reasons, but the rest makes for provocative reading as well:
1. It's not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.
9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.
11. Three facts that must be put together:
Bill Gates is touting these vaccines as essential to the survival of the human race.
Bill Gates believes the world has too many people and needs to be “depopulated”.
Bill Gates, perhaps the richest man in the world, has also not been injected. No rush.
Uh, no. I'll pass on any medical treatments he wants me to take.
16. This is the greatest medical experiment in the history of the human race.
17. It is purposely not being portrayed as the greatest medical experiment in the history of the human race, and the fact that it is a medical experiment at all is being severely downplayed.
Food for thought?
UPDATE: You might wonder how a story about teachers union hypocrisy is related to a post about vaxxing. It's simply this: One would expect that the head of teachers union would have received The Memo--the one that explained the big picture of the Covid Hoax. Presumably that would explain how he knows that his little daughter is at no risk, nor are the teachers at her private school:
ANOTHER LEFTIST HYPOCRITE: Berkeley Teachers Union President Who Demands Schools Remain Closed Is Seen Dropping His Kid Off at in-Person Preschool
Hydroxychloriquine cocktail is extremely effective, and cheap. India sells it to it's citizens for under $4.ReplyDelete
All easily explainable. They count, we don’t.ReplyDelete
We are all just helpless, ignorant and polluting masses that must be controlled and disposed of when necessary.
His excuse about class size was totally lame. The liars are being exposed and now lets see how the people react.ReplyDelete
Meh, I've completely lost interest in COVID anything anymore. People are bat-s crazy to buy into any of it and that's that.ReplyDelete
The Arizona and Wisconsin suits tossed by the SCOTUS today on the other hand has me infuriated! It's going to take an actual Insurrection before these clowns take Americans seriously again.
One note to the list: checked back as I thought I had read and it appears Bill Gates documented he received first dose of covid shot Jan 22 via his Twitter account. (Don't know how to link Twitter.)ReplyDelete
Regardless, I am opposed to this being mandatory.