Mike Huckabee had three smart lawyers on his show last night to talk about how the "collusion tables" were going to be turned on the Dems: Rudy Giuliani, Robert Ray (former Whitewater Special Prosecutor) and Joe DiGenova.
DiGenova, among other claims to fame, was "there at the founding" of the FISA court (FISC). All three agree that Bill Barr, with his deep experience in the legal world of the CIA and his time at DoJ during a turbulent period of politics, is the perfect guy to take on the job of draining the Swamp and that he has the will to do it. Despite the focus, below, on the FBI and James Comey, they also agree that John Brennan at the CIA was at the center of the whole coup attempt.
Perhaps as importantly, DiGenova outlines some of the investigative behind-the-scenes events that tell us that Barr has the tools in place to do this. All this takes place during a seven minute segment of a longer video, from roughly 14:00 to 21:00.
To highlight, here are some of the important things that DiGenova notes. Much of this has already been discussed at various times, but DiGenova lays it out fairly succinctly so it's a good refresher:
- For four YEARS the Obama Administration conducted an illegal spying operation, via access to NSA databases;
- The mechanism for the spying was through the FBI, which provided four private contractors illegal access to NSA databases;
- Adm. Mike Rogers, former head of NSA, personally went to the Chief Judge of the FISC and worked with her for months during 2016 to explain to her how this happened;
- The FISC has already ruled that this operation violated the law, that Sally Yates and John Carlin at DoJ knew about it and lied to the court;
- The FISC has already been told by DoJ who lied to the court, and that report has already been given to Bill Barr--he knows;
- IG Horowitz will produce his FISA report in late May or early June;
- IG Horowitz will produce another, separate, report focused on James Comey alone; that report will be a "bombshell" that will produce criminal referrals.
BREAKING: The next hoax to fall -- that the Russians interfered in election "to help Trump win." Stay tuned ...
12:41 PM - 2 Apr 2019
BREAKING: FBI agents Joe Pientka and Mike Gaeta, along with DOJ official Stu Evans, are figuring prominently as witnesses in IG Horowitz's investigation of department FISA abuses. The findings in the forthcoming IG report are said to be "devastating."
11:36 AM - 25 Apr 2019
Replying to @paulsperry_
I have been told that Michael Gaeta was Joseph Mifsud’s handler in Rome.
12:24 PM - 25 Apr 2019
DEVELOPING: It is now looking as though there is more evidence that Obama had a heavier hand in interfering in the 2016 election than Putin
1:12 PM - 25 Apr 2019