Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Comments at Substack

Still learning. At Substack I have to manually enable free commenting on a per-post basis. All the archived posts from here that were imported are default pay-to-comment except for "You're not a dog, Ya'll!" which I just now manually changed to test it. I'll check for an alternative setting, but that's what I'm stuck with for now.

The result is I'll need to get to editing some of the recent posts. A pain. Going forward I can do that as part of writing and publishing a post. 

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, thank you, Mark. I would so miss your bright, intelligent, often humorous and always informative articles, plus the comments, if those intent on power and control win in censoring different opinions.
    Anonymous joan

    ReplyDelete