Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

UPDATED: Is There Some Sort of Current Event in D.C. Happening This Week?

That's the question that Steve Sailer asks. His post simply reads:

Feel free to comment upon it, whatever it is.

Talk about a no-brainer! This week DJT will be the first POTUS ever to attend the annual Right To Life March in person. What other event happening in DC this week could possibly compete with that?




UPDATE: John Hinderaker says it well, re another alleged "current event" going on in DC this week:

I haven’t spent a minute watching the absurd impeachment proceedings in the Senate, and I don’t intend to. My time has value, and I refuse to let the Democrats dictate, on the feeblest of pretexts, how I spend it. ...
Is a single voter being influenced by this nonsense?

6 comments:

  1. Mark, I wonder if you saw the bit where none of the contestants on Jeopardy knew who Adam Schiff was. A picture of Schiff was used as a clue, and none of the three buzzed-in with "Who is Adam Schiff?"

    Jeopardy contestants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald Trump was not always pro-life. He described his change as due to a friend who had a child and the child grew up to be amazing or words like that.

    This is purely speculation but I wonder if Melania changed him. She is a Catholic and strikes me as pro-life.

    In any event, she has apparently been good for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump attempted to explain why he had changed his mind on abortion to the Christian Broadcasting Network in 2011:

      I’m pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago. One of the reasons I changed—one of the primary reasons—a friend of mine’s wife was pregnant, in this case married.

      She was pregnant and he didn’t really want the baby. And he was telling me the story. He was crying as he was telling me the story. He ends up having the baby and the baby is the apple of his eye. It’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened to him.


      https://qz.com/1623437/trump-shifted-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-as-he-planned-a-presidential-run/

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Bebe. I don't doubt that Donald changed his view on abortion.

    As he told Clinton in the debate, "I don't have to practice to be human."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pure speculation but I wonder if Donald is talking about Melania, Barron and himself.

    I really do.

    ReplyDelete